Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Go Pet Club RR52 Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed, 52 by 40 by 3-Inch, Chocol
- Prevue Hendryx Travel Bird Cage 1305 White, 20-Inch by 12-1 2-Inch by 15-1 2-Inc
- Handmade Double Dog Bowl From Reclaimed Wooden
- Harnais Puppia Junior Bl black
- Reverse Osmosis Added Membrane Upgrade Kit - Boost Efficiency & Reduce Waste
- Pet-Tek Glass Fitting Maxi Dual Glaze Pet Door Cat Flap Dog
- Máquina Cortapelo Profesional para Perros Gato Mascota Diseño Ultra-silencioso
- Filtre Interne Suprême Ovation 380 - Pour Réservoirs Jusqu'à 25 Gallons
- Hilton Herbs General Herb Power Natural Vitamin Supplement for Horses, 1kg Tub
- Fluval Polishing Pad for 304 305 306 and 404 405 406 External Filters, 6 pieces
- Aqua One BETTA MICRO PELLETS 30g Encourages Growth, Colour & Fin Development
- Magnetic Drive Pump 52L M Resun MD Water Pump For Fish Pond Aquarium Hydroponics
- Juwel Eccoflow 500 Powerhead Pump Set
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Alfa Romeo 156 Saloon 1997-2006
- Ocean Free Hydra Filtron 1800 Canister Filter
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||Does not apply|
|Brand:||Does not apply||EAN:||DOES NOT APPLY|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE ROADSTER about our community.