Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- 3 Size Stainless Steel Dog Wheelchair For Help Dog Disabled Handicapped Hind Leg
- Cartoon Animal Frog Bear Pet Cat Small Dog Soft Bed Met House (S,M,L,XL,Brown)
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For AUDI RS7
- Danish Design Woodland Stag Deluxe Slumber Bed Washable bluee Dog Sofa 5 Sizes
- 2.5KG LARGE PELLET NISHIKOI WHEATGERM KOI POND FISH FOOD FLOATING DIET WINTER
- D93 Washable Pink Pig Wood Stool Soft Mat Pet Dog Cat Bed Hut Height 39CM
- Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Gel 5L, Premium Service, Fast Dispatch
- Barkworthies Large Dog Shin Bone Antler Bully Ring Acai Blend Collection
- IQuatics Universal Juwel Compatible Flaps - Rio 240 - 2 Piece Set - Lid
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Mercedes E Class All Terrain 17 On
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brand:||Vital Pet Products|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways COLMENA Correa, 5m Múltiples Cantidades - El Mejor Precio about our community.