Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Harrisons Wildvogel Futter Erdnüsse 18 kg
- Bichon à poil frisé - bijoux dans une boîte orange, Art Dog FR Type 2
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Hyundai H-1 Starex 1997-2016
- JBL CristalProfi 500 Pumpenkopf komplett Filter-Ersatzteil 6081900 CP
- Glucosamin Hund Katze Nahrungsergänzung Gelenke 120 Tabletten
- Vibes Dog Supply Luxury Pet Seat Cover - Bonus Seat Belt & Collapsible Dog Bowl
- Beeztees Katzenmöbel Cat Cube Play Dune grey, UVP 39,95 EUR, NEU
- Purdy Xl-Swan Nylon Poly Flat Paint Brush Professional Grade Square 3
- bluee Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Cat Food Indoor Turkey & Potato 5.5oz 1pc
- Aquarium Systems Impeller NJ6000 50Hz Item No. 00.180.021
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Pet Carriers Breathable Mesh Dogs Handbag Foldable Portable Outdoor Travel Bag about our community.