Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Eukanuba Croquette pour Chat Senior 7+ 10 kg
- Dog Dysplasia Lift Harness Mobility Rehabilitation Sling Support Dog Aid Assist
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Volkswagen Tiguan Touareg All Years
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For AUDI A7 S7 (12-ON)
- CPR Aquatic DX6 Stand Alone Predein Skimmer NIB , for tanks 120 gallons
- US Depot 12V DC Air Pump Aquarium Compressor Fish Aeration Hi Pressure MPQ-903
- Onyx Pet Dog Safety Vest - Nylon - Small - Yellow -157000-300-020-12
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For BMW 4 SERIES GRAN COUPE 14-ON
- PIF-275 Wireless Fence Receiver Collar for PIF-300
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For LEXUS CT 11-ON
- EcoTech Marine ReefLink For Radion LED, Vectra Pumps & Vortech Pumps
- Pet Sofa Predection Mat Waterproof Dog Cat Anti-Dust Cushion Covers Double Home
- Subzero-Storm Waterproof Windproof 3M Reflective Dog Coat Tear Resistant Warm
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Honda Civic Tourer 2014 onwards
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For MERCEDES-BENZ SLK AMG 12-ON
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Extra Long Nylon Dog Leash - Set of 4 [ID 3693175] about our community.