Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Stainless Steel Ball Stretcher 450g
- Flexi Giant XL Dog Lead 8m Brand New
- Bernese Mountain Dog M3 Dog Bath Towel Cotton Embroidery + Text of your choice
- Ancol Waterproof Flat Pad, 92cm Length x 61cm Width
- Friedeberg Aquarium Kombination Eva 100x80x70 mit Aquarium LED, Filter
- Ferplast Bella Cat Toilet Box Mixed Colours 56x43.5x37cm x 3
- Xdog Weight Vest for Dogs, Durable Exercise Dog To Help With Obesity,...
- Bubble Magus BM hang on needle wheel external predein skimmer QQ1 QQ aquarium HK
- 2' x 1.58' x 1.7' Green Collapsible Portable Plastic Pet Dog Crate Cage Kennel
- 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis RO Pre& Post Mineral Replacement filter 50 75 100 150GPD
- BUBBLE MAGUS Ph1100 Needle Wheel Impeller
- Petego Infinita Universelle Sporttasche 16 x10 X12 -black & silver-bis Zu
- Sweet Meadow Rabbit Pellets Original Blend
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For AUDI S8 ALL YEARS
- BiOrb Nano-Aquarium Komplett-Set LIFE 15 MCR white
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Dog Breed:||Police K9 Dachshund||MPN:||Does not apply|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Solution Simple Shampooing Extrême Tapis 1ltr about our community.