Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Trixie 44851 Pet Products My Kitty Darling Castle, Beige purplec
- Three Layer AirThrough Vented Mesh Beekeeping Suit With Hooded Veil Bee Clothing
- Dogtra BC18V200 5.5 (1800) SERIES
- Dog Plastic Pan 28Pan Size 21.6 W x 35 D
- Medidor 6en1 de pH y Conductividad (EC TDS CF) con Temperatura (PHT-026)
- 5kg HILL'S Canine i d Digestive Care Hund Dog BLITZVERSAND Bravam 052742421506
- K&H Pet Products Ortho Bolster Sleeper Pet Bed Large Brown 40
- Stunning Very Large Aquarium Bogwood 0.800mm wide x 0.360mm high (31.5 x 14 )
- Large Pet Soft Crate Portable Dog Cat Carrier Travel Cage Easy Folding
- Leather Bredhers Leather Choke Free Dog Collar - 3 colors - 10 sizes - Gorgeous
- Lincoln Complete Grooming Kit (BZ2874)
- IFetch Too Interactive Ball Launcher for Dogs Launches Standard Tennis Ball...
- VERSELE LAGA Orlux gold dog food dog food to the Eggs for Canaries Yellow 5 kg
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Hyundai Matrix 2001-2010
- RED SEA REEFER 450 ( Aquarium,Cabinet,Sump,Pipework)
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Poochpad PG1818 Small Indoor Turf Dog Potty Plus about our community.