Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- ORBIT MARINE 18 - 24 IC LOOP LED AQUARIUM LIGHT - CURRENT USA
- Seachem Reef Reactor MD 2L
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For FIAT STILO 02 +
- Quilted Pet Dog Boot Liner Predector For BMW 6 SERIES GRAN COUPE SALOON
- BiOrb Nano-Aquarium Komplett-Set LIFE 15 LED white
- Pet Dog Bite Sleeve Dogs Bite Wedge Tugs Pillow for Young Dogs Training Tool
- Karlie Rondo Collar for Dog, 47 cm x 20 mm, Brown
- Betta Fish Bowl Large Centerpiece Shelf Office Round Glass goldfish W EXTRAS
- Shredded Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed (Large 40 x 35 , Khaki Microfiber),Five
- Four Paws K-9 Natural Keeper Sleeper Dog Crate Pad 35.5 by 22.5
- FD Food - Staple Plus - Queni Koi
- Masta Woofmasta Kühl Hundemantel blue 20 - Cooling Dog Coat Rug
- SEACHEM MATRRIX PREMIUM, NATURAL BIOFILTER SUPPORT MEDIA lot of 4
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS SALOON 07-ON
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For HYUNDAI I-10 TO 2009
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Living Express Premium Airline Approved Foldable Pet Travel Carrier, Soft about our community.