Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- New Dog Harness with Soft Nappa Lining Leather Dog Harness Luxury Royal Style
- Cromato Universale a Scatto Tosatrice Pettine Set per Cani Toelettatura Of 8
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Lexus CT 200H CT200H 200 H 2011 On
- Manual Woodworkers & Weavers Indoor Outdoor Lg Breed Pet Bed, Bright Stripes Red
- Brinsea Mini II Eco Incubator (Manual)
- Royal Canin Feline Siamese 2kg
- Wahl Arco Se Professional Cordless Pet Clipper Kit By Animal
- FLUVAL CYCLE 2L BIO BILOGICAL WATER CONDITIONER NUTRAFIN FISH TANK TAP WATER
- KENSINGTON WATERPROOF PLATINUM DOG BLANKET OLIVE GREEN- SIZE LARGE
- DC 12V 68 Lpm 35W Permanent Air Compressor Pump Fish Tank Pond Aquarium Aerator
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For VAUXHALL MOVANO 10+ 1 PIECE
- CPR AeroForce AP Air Pump driven Dual body Hot Predein skimmer NIB
- Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Recipe Dry Dog Food, Pork, Beef & Lamb, 25-Pound
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS COUPE 09-ON
- Ecotech Marine Vortech MP40W Quietdrive Pump
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Lancia Prisma 1983-1990 about our community.