Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Bosch Karma Bosch Plus Pstrąg & Ziemniak 12,5 kg
- 4 x Cuore blue a Pois Rigido Dolomite Ceramica Animale Domestico Gatto Gattini
- Hydor 100W Submersible Glass Aquarium Heater - Original Theo
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Full Set For Saab 9-5 95 9 5 Saloon 1997 - 2005
- 3 x Reptile Decoration Plastic Wood Effect Natural Hide Away Approx 8 X 4
- GC - Zanesville - Glazed Birdbath - Cobalt bluee
- 50 XXL PIGS SOWS EARS (2x25) RRP + each = + special offer price to clear
- Puppy Pet Dog Bed Hot Dog Washable Cotton Soft Warm Kennel Nest Cushion Pad Mat
- Personalized Pet Stone Memorial Grave Engraved Marker 6 x 12 Dalmatian
- Tan Paisley Leather Dog Collar Staffy Collar Staffordshire Bull Terrier Bulldog
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Colour:||Black||Brand:||Does not apply|
|Item Dimensions:||Central Tube body 85-145cm max approx||Installation:||Quick & Easy Installation, No Tools Required|
|Features:||Adjustable side Tubes, Can be tilted for a better fit in hatchbacks||Material:||Steel with Black Plastic Painted Fittings|
|Placement on Car:||Headrest||Type of Animal:||Larger Dogs,Cats, Rabbits ect|
|Max Support thickness:||15cm Max thickness of supports||Type:||Deluxe 3 Way Adjustable Tube Guard|
|Protective Height:||37-52 cm approx||Used for:||Pet,Dog,Cat Animal Transportation Barrier|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For Peugeot Ion 2011 On about our community.