Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Midwest Big Dog Crate 54 x 35 x 45 - 1154U
- Pet Diapers Super Absorbent Dog Training Pee Pads Mat For Dog Cats 100pcs lot
- Metallic Flower Genuine Leather Dog Pet Puppy Collar Metallic Turquoise With Met
- Seefoun SF902 Outside Fish Tank Aquarium Water Thermometer Inside And Outside
- Aquarium Kugel Echtglas kein Plastik 7-50 Liter inkl. Filter und LED Licht
- TWO Cat Houses For Indoor Cats Toys Cat Scratcher Play Cat Toys Cat Furniture
- Add-On Collar Receiver For The D.T. System Micro iDT PLUS Remote Trainer
- Decorative sand yellow, number CWQA774V4337S, 1KG bag
- Dog Bed Cover Microsuede Fabric Scratch Resistant Zippered Removable Washable
- Patriotic Cane Costume Squadra USA Cheerleader red Bianco blue Gonna a Pieghe
- Oster Animal Clippers Model A5
- Hurtta Summit Parka Dog Winter Coat, orange, 26 in
- 2 Pail 17 lb. each Purina Tidy Cats Light Weight 24 7 Performance Litter
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For DODGE SRT-10 ALL YEARS
- Aqua Medic Abschäumer Turboflotor 5000 single 6.0 für Aquarien bis 5.000 l
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||Does not apply|
|Brand:||Does not apply||EAN:||DOES NOT APPLY|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For Peugeot 406 1996-2004 Estate about our community.