Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- redtweiler - keyring, pendant, pin, clipring set with dog, Art Dog type 3
- KZKR Aquarium Light for 120-150 CM 48in-60in Aquarium Fish and Plant Tank Led
- Indoor & Travel Foldable Pet Crate Soft Small, Medium Dog Cat Carrier Kennel
- Dean and Tyler Wire Basket Muzzle - Size No. R3 - Large
- JBL Replacement lamp UV-C 5 W , 9W ,11W ,18W , 36W
- 4kg Royal Canin Renal Special RSF 26 Veterinary Diet NUR FRISCHE WARE
- Coralife Aqualight Dual Fluorescent Fixture 30
- Fuji lamp device power pump FP-2000
- Ruffwear Front Range Pettorina per Cane Cucciolo Forte Riflettente Confortevole
- Pet Carrier pet Travel Portable Bag carrier Soft Side Bags for Dogs and Cats
- Polo Shirt Cotton Embroidered Dog Tibet Terrier + Text of your choice
- Bowsers Donut Bed, Medium, Cedar Lattice
- Fish Pen Forte 12 30 100ct Antibiotic Bacteria 500 250 mg aquarium treatment
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For MINI COOPER S (06-ON)
- JUWEL HeliaLux LED Beleuchtung 550 24 Watt
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||Does not apply|
|Brand:||Does not apply||EAN:||DOES NOT APPLY|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Toyota Cgoldlla Estate 1997-2000 about our community.