Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Easy Close Gate White Fits Spaces between 28 to 38.5 Wide and 29 high
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Predectors Full Set For Nissan Micra 5DR 1983 - 1993
- Harnais En Cuir Synthétique Lux Pl Eco purple white Grand
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Fiat Brava 1995-2002
- MARINA LUX LED AQUARIUM KITS 19L 38L 75L INTEGRATED LIGHTING FILTER FISH TANK
- Gor Pets Essence Sherpa Fleece Crate Mat Cosy Puppy Dog Cage Carrier Bedding
- Snoozer Luxury Square Bed with Memory Foam in Olive with Coffee Cording
- Resun DC Air Pumps 12V-24V 38L M-115L M Air Compressor For Aquarium Fish Pond
- Filter Bag Heavy Duty Multi-use Felt Filtration Bag w Plastic Ring, 1 Micron, 6
- Folding Pet Dog Car Seat Safe Travel Carrier Kennel Puppy Handbag Easy to Carry
- Royce Leather Small Dog Collar in Genuine Leather
- Dog Grooming Table Arm 30'' Large Pet Folding Adjustable Steel Arm Noose Groom
- Dog Crate Beds & Equipment MidWest ICrate 36 Folding Metal W Divider Panel, 36L
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For EXUS GS250
- Aquaforte O-6500 Plus Pumpe Filterpumpe Teichpumpe 50W 6500L h max.4m
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways 6x Gourmet Soup Cat Food Tuna & Shrimp 4 x 40g about our community.