Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Gor Pets Dream Comfy Cushion for Dog Bed Comfortable - Medium (Grey Stone)
- New 4 Stage RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filter 75GPD Aquarium Tropical Marine
- Cute Washable Material DIY Pet Nest Hand Woven Dog Cat Bed House 2019
- Corner or center overflow box - 40 gallon breeder reef aquarium surface skimmer
- ESHa Oodinex 180ml Wide Range Marine Treatment
- Trinkbrunnen Wasserspender Tränke VOLCANO aus Melamin 2,5 Liter
- Yakers Natural Himalayan Yak Milk Seriously Hard & Long Lasting Dog Chews Medium
- HMA 2100 Filter Set; 1x Sediment, 1x Carbon & Heavy Metal Removal Resin Refill
- Animal Dog Pet scissors Hairdressing Curved or Straight Scissors Shears Clipper
- Animal Heating Pad Mat Pets Outdoor Electric Dog Kitty Waterproof Chew Resistant
- Sprenger Snap On Pinch-prong Dog Training Collar
- PETWAY Skin Care Shampoo with Extracts & Vitamin E 5L Dog Pet Grooming
- PRO DOG & CAT PET GROOMING HAIR DRESSING SCISSORS 5.5 , 6.5 & 7.5 STRAIGHT ..
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For BMW X6 (08-ON)
- JBL LED Vollspektrum Set Solar Natur 57 Watt und Solar Effect RGB 16 Watt
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Dog Pet Puppy Aluminium Cage Transport Crate Car Travel Carrier Box Kennel -UK about our community.