Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- ALEKO SDK-36P Heavy Duty Pet Playpen Dog Kennel Pen Exercise Cage Fence 8...
- Halo Christmas Tree Round Dog Bed
- FILTRE INTERIEUR POUR AQUARIUM TETRA IN 400 PLUS DE 30 A 60 LITRES
- Moser Schneidsatz 1245-7360 in 5 mm f. Moser Max 45 Typ 1245 1225 WW DELIVERY
- Lot of 1,800+ Aquarium Bio Balls 1 Diameter
- 6x Purina ONE Adult Salmon & Whole Grain 800g
- Professional Dog Clippers 2 Speed Masterclip Pedigree Pro & German Blades
- Aquarium LED Fish Tank Full Spectrum Natural Marineland Plants Lighting Light UK
- Trixie 4412 Wall Clamp with Telescopic Pole
- Set 24 ALMO NATURE Gatto 5800 Buste 55 Classic Filet Poll Cibo Per Gatti
- Fish Tank Filter Power Aquarium Pump Sterilizer Canister 200 Gph
- 1 set With 4 Lights Aquarium Spot Light Remote Control Waterproof Submersible Sp
- Animates ADJUSTABLE REFLECTIVE DOG COLLAR Comfortable Fit blueE-X Small Or Medium
- Trixie USB Flash Light Band Suitable For Long-Haired Dogs (TX433)
- 3 x 10kg Pettex 4mm Pond Pellets Multi Buy Premium Fish Food
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Boot liner load mat Toyota 80 series Land Cruiser 1990-1998 natural rubber about our community.