Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Cages metal folding CAGE WHITE 76x48x56(alt)
- 110V-240V Jebao Jecod DCQ DC Aquarium Tank Pump Submersible Pond +Controller
- Catit Voyageur Tiger Design - Accessories Dog & Cat Carriers Plastic
- Winter Pet Dog Cat Bed Nest Square Warm Comfortable Breathable House Kennel S-XL
- Marineland Advanced LED Strip Light 18-Inch With Built-in Timer Saltwater Fresh
- Royal Canin Kitten Sterilised - Growth ∧ Weight Control 3.5kg
- Maxcare Deluxe Carpets fur-free Warm House for cat dog pet accessories
- Aquarium Reef 2X LED Light Combo 12K Actinic bluee 5 10 15 Gal Bio-Cube JBJ Nano
- Kess InHouse Nika Martinez Retro Desert Fleece Pet Dog Bed Pillow 30 by 40
- Original Pinky Floss Aquarium Filters (12 inch x10 Feet)
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For MINI CLUBMAN 2007 ON
- 24 4 Panel Foldable Pet Gate for Dogs Wooden Freestanding Safety Fence White
- Nuovo Lunghina in Biothane Guinzaglio da Traccia Addestramento 16mm Neon pink 1
- Vesper Katzen Kratzbaum V-Stool walnuss, UVP 67,69 EUR, NEU
- FILTRO INTERIOR AQUAEL UNI FILTER UV 1000 POWER ACUARIO
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Life Stage:||Adult||Main Ingredient:||Fish|
|Dog Size:||All Sizes||Type:||Dry Food|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Danish Design Pet Products Fleece Paw Print Slumber Bed (VP1595) about our community.