Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Tradicional Hecho a Mano Paja de Apicultura Swarm Captura de Capacha, Colmena
- AMTRA Kh Aktiv, 1000 ml
- Alta Calidad Perro Disfraz Brillante Payaso Disfraces como colorido Circo
- Aquarium Kit 360 Fish Tank W LED Light 3-Gallon Filter Tubing Air Pump Kid Small
- Dekostein Felblak XL 45x20,5x29 cm
- Katzentoilette PeeWee EcoHus Katzenklo mit Haube Katzen WC inkl. 3kg Streu
- Greenies Weight Management Canister Large 17ct
- CHARLES AUSTEN AIR PUMPS - QUENI KOI
- VERSELE LAGA Orlux gold dog food dog food to the Eggs for Canaries Yellow 5 kg
- Transformateur sera pour lampe UV-C 5 W REF SERA 31131
- Heated 3 Gallon Poultry Fountain
- RICHELL 94127 Autumn Matte MOBILE PET PEN 640 SMALL AUTUMN MATTE 25.2 X 18.1...
- Verstellbarer Doppelter Diner 25cm 10
- Quilted Pet Dog Boot Liner Predector For Mercedes Benz S Class 1980 - 1991
- TUNZE Turbelle stream 6085 Strömungspumpe Aquarium Meerwasser + Süßwasser
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Orthopaedic Dog Bed Memory Foam Small Older Dogs Predects Joints Restful Sleep about our community.