Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Petique Anchor's Away Reversible Pet Bed
- Amish made Heavy Duty Leather Dog Collar With Brass Hardware Free Shipping
- Folding Pet Steps Non-Slip Dog Stairs Cat Furniture Bed Cars Foldable Portable
- Four Paws 3 Panel Smart Folding Gate
- Fluval Sea Marine Spectrum blueetooth 3.0 LED 20Watt APP gesteuert NEUHEIT
- Trixie DreamWorld Plush Cat House
- Tex Polycarbonate Dog Crate Floor Predector 35 x 47
- Eheim Preset 200 Watt Heater For Marine & Freshwater
- Biorb Seahorses On Coral Medium Ornament 28cm Aquarium Fish Decoration 55039
- Guardian by PetSafe Dog Remote Trainer Collar System GLDT-305-11
- Foldable Pet House Dog Tent Cat Bed Kennel Portable Teepee Outdoor Camping Mat
- Duvo+ Easy Step Car Ramp for Dogs up to 50kg Grey Plastic 43 x 40 x 26 cm
- Intelligent Humidity Temperature Controller Egg Incubator Thermostat System
- Trixie Katzen Kratzbaum XXL Fonda white grey, UVP 99,99 EUR, NEU
- Fernco PDWC-100 Dishwasher Drain Connector
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|2 Wind Speed:||25m/s||Type:||Blow Dryer|
|Stepless Speed:||15m/s||Dog Size:||S/M/L|
|Temperature (2 Wind Speed):||35°C or 75°C||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Temperature (Stepless Speed):||30°C or 70°C||Noise Level:||Below 72dB|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Kookaburra Oak - 12 perches and 12 feeding bowls - 91w x 45.5d x 188h cm about our community.