Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Pet Door 15 in. x 20 in. Super Large Original Frame Vinyl Flap Easy Install New
- 7300PT 4.8V Pet Nail Grooming
- BEST PRICE Funny Electronic Mouse Toy With Remote Contr
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For MINI PACEMAN
- ADJUSTABLE FLOW SUBMERSIBLE UV FILTER 9-WATT - AQUATOP
- Medium new cat climbing frame entertainment facilities cat scratch board durable
- Primetime Petz Palm Springs Designer Gate
- ULTRA RARE Rainbow Copperhead Cyphastrea SPS Marine Reef WYSIWYG
- red Mano Esfoliante Coltello Gatto Cane Tolettatura Animali Domestici Pettine
- INTERPET blueE LED LIGHT SYSTEM 2 X 36CM FISH TANK AQUARIUM SUBMERSIBLE LIGHTING
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Skoda Octavia Estate 2005-2013
- Pet Gear Easy Step IV Stairs, 4-Step for Cats Dogs, Portable Lightweight, Sturdy
- Midwest Life Stages Single Door Dog Crate 22 x 13 x 16
- 6x Felix Sensations Extras Cat Food Meaty 12 x 100g
- L Siennawurzel Masse 49x32x29 Nr.7445 Racine pour Aquarium Bois Déco
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Willsbridge Pigeon Irish Mix 20kg about our community.