Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- AmazonBasics Single Door & Double Door Folding Metal Dog Crate
- HURTTA RANGER HIGH VISIBILITY VEST WATERPROOF BREATHABLE ADJUSTABLE DOG VEST
- Rogz H-Harness Fancy Dress Denim pink Nylon Adjustable Dog Harness
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For MAZDA 6 ESTATE ALL YEARS
- XXXL Moorkienwurzel Maße 105x29x39 Nr.7296 Aquarium Wurzel Moorkien Holz Deko
- Nobby Plüschbett patchwork für Katzen, diverse Größen, NEU
- Dogtra IQ Cliq Remote Training Collar
- JBL Pro Pond Winter Fish Food 600g 1.8kg 3.6kg S M Garden Koi Tetra Pellet Pearl
- Camiseta Polo Algodón Bordado Inglés Pointer + Texto Personalizado
- MAGNET BLADE HOBBY GM (HO61650)
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For VW EOS EXCLUSIVE 06-
- Revival Animal Health Breeders' Edge Foster Care Feline Powdered Milk Replacer &
- Plastic Pet Door Premium Medium White
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For SKODA ESTELLE 85-90
- Penn Plax Cascade Canister Filter 500
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Wild Bird Seed Robin Mix 14Kg garden bird Heart Mealworm Fine Millet Chopped Nut about our community.