Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Kenko exposure meter sold separately spot finder 5 degrees KFM-100
- Campana chamonix de acero un al carbono por mm 110x98 campano vacas ganado
- EZ-CLENZ Dental Chews for Large Dogs (30 count)
- Cute Paw Shape Pet Dog Cat Puppy Bed Soft Fleece Doghouse Kennel Mat Cushion JR
- JBL CristalProfi e 1902 greenline + Außenfilter Christal Profi 200-800 Liter
- D.M. Merchandising 208968 Copper Mixseed Bird Feeder
- Bubble Magus NAC QQ Predein Skimmer
- ATI 39W 36 blueE PLUS T5 HO REPLACEMENT FLUORESCENT LIGHT BULB
- Pressed Rawhide Bone Bone for Dogs - 12 inch - 5pk - Longer lasting chew
- Rae Dunn by Magenta Feast Gulp Set of 2 Two 8” Inch Pet Dog Bowls BRAND NEW
- Spiked Studded Leather Large Dog Harness&Collar&Leash redtweiler Boxer Pitbull
- Large Dog Crate Travel Plastic Airline Approved Pet Kennel 32 Cage 30-50 lbs
- Vitality Science Canine Comfort Plus - For Severe Dog Vomiting & Dog Diarrhea
- Royal Canin Feline Satiety Support 3.5kg
- XL Talawa Wurzel Maße 46x25x51 Nr.7901 Aquarium Wurzel Holz Dekoration Echtholz
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways New w tags Whiskers & Co 18 X 12.6 X 13 Unicorn Cat Pet Bed about our community.