Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- SamaN TEW-203-12 12-Ounce Interior Water Based Stain for Fine Wood Sesame
- Hip Doggie Hd Crown Puffer Vest Pink L
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Peugeot 108 2014 onwards
- Precision Pet Great Crate Double Door Dog Crate
- Poultry Incubator 10 Eggs Capacity Hatcher Turning Temperature Controls
- Arden Grange Grain Free Complete Dry Sensitive Adult Cat Food
- Juwel aquarium light unit T5 55cm fits Trigon 350,Delta 80,Lido 100
- Tetra Pond Flakes - 10 L
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Full Set For Citroen BX Estate 1986 - 1995
- 2X(Hund Langsam Feeder Spielzeug Outdoor Hund Gesunde Ernaehrung IQ Treat Tra S6
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO CONgreenIBLE
- TrueLumen Pro 48 LED Strip Light, Actinic Pacific bluee, for Saltwater & Reef
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Predectors Full Set For Toyota RAV4 3DR 1994 - 2000
- Nobby Node with Dog Face Rope Toy, 28 cm
- Kuro Koi - Koi Cookies - Koi Hand Feeding Treats - Cakes - Fish Food
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Treatment For:||Well-Being||Type:||Soft Chews|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||UPC:||617222497084|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Molly Mutt Dog Bed cover 100% strong Cotton canvas Beautiful washable, Green,Eco about our community.