Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Designer Brand Pet Carriers Ostrich PU Leather Shoulder Bag - Anima Brand
- Lit Douillet blue Marine 68cm (28 )
- Aquael Circulator 500 1000 1500 2000 Aquarium Fish Tank Powerhead Maxi Jet Pump
- Puppia Argyle Harness Al Pink
- Reptile Lizard dragon Vivexotic Glass Wood tall medium Vivarium Set Up
- Cat skin treat - CAT ALLERGY RELIEF - ADVANCED 2B- allergy pills for cats
- Aquarium Reef Deionization Reverse Osmosis RO DI Water Filtration System 75 GPD
- XL Moorkienwurzel Maße 64x18x28 Nr.6991 Aquarium Wurzel Moorkien Holz Deko
- Giant Litter Pan - Petmate
- Woof Cycle Bike Tredter (Premium) Hands-Free Dog Bicycle Exercise Leash, Bike At
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For RENAULT MEGANE GENERATION 08-
- Garmin City Navigator, North America microSD SD Data Card - 010-11551-00
- Jebao SOW-4 Wave Maker Flow Pump with Controller for Marine Reef Aquarium
- Forthglade Just Lamb Dog Food 395g x 18
- Mixed Box of Aquarium Plants - 300L Tank (72 Pots)
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Champagne - Regular Grooming Table 24 W x 36 L x 30 H about our community.