Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Twinstar Yotta Plus Aquarium Sterilizer Prevent Fish Disease 119gal Per_RU
- Siberian Husky - brass tablet with image of a dog, Art Dog
- SERA MARIN GRANULAT 1000ML NOURRITURE POISSON EAU DE MER ref 41442 00379
- Pet Photo Memorial Slate Plaque Personalised including photo (New Larger Size)
- Zoo Med Repti-Rapids LED Waterfall Medium Wood
- PetComfort Double High Feeding System w Standard Mat - Dog Cat Feeder - Red
- Dogtra No Bark Collar, Non-Electrical Vibration Warning, For Small-Medium Dogs
- Aquarium Volcano with illuminated blueE bubbles with Air Pump - Set For Fish Tank
- Hikari Staple Koi Larger goldfish Carp Pond Fish Food Floating Pellet S M 500g
- Pennine Plastic Pet Carrier (VP2436)
- Best Friends by Sheri Duchess Cuddler in Amsterdam, Graphite, Small, 18 x18 x8
- 36 x22”x30” Rabbit Hutch Small Animal House with Run Grey
- Hundebett Hundesofa Kunst Leder Hundekissen Hundekorb Super Lux white XL 90x60 cm
- 3 4 5 Dog Agility Equipment Jump Kit bluee 30cm High Lightweight Balance Training
- SUNSUN HW-603B INDOOR OUTDOOR FILTER 400 L H, 24HR DISPATCH U.K
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Ferplast Atlas Dlx 10 Small Dog Carrier Open Top Asstd 50.7x34x30cm x 3 about our community.