Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Sport Dog 100A In ground fence with second collar and extras
- VitaLife Cat Supplement Adult Cat 1-6 yrs 60 Day Supply
- Quilted Pet Dog Boot Liner Predector For Jeep Grand Cherokee 1994 - 1999
- Wysong Optimal Nurture Kitten Formula Kitten Food - 5 Pound Bag
- Rabbit Hutch Carrier Bag Cage Rabbit
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat - Intestinal Moderate Calorie
- Johnsagility 4 dog training obedience pet supplies competition
- XL Moorkienwurzel Maße 35x15x43 Nr.8123 Aquarium Wurzel Moorkien Holz Deko
- Aquarium Ornament BONSAI TREE 9 LED MULTI COLOUR Plastic Wood Effect Decoration
- SBK'S gold DUST HIGH PredEIN MUSCLE ENHANCER AUTHORIZED SELLER
- HEALERS Medical Dog Boots and Bandages - X-Small
- AE-SHOP LED Aquarium Hood Lighting Fish Tank Light for Freshwater and Saltwater,
- Ergonomic Foam Pet Bed 27\ x 36\
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For BMW 6 SERIES E63 04-12 coupe
- IMPIANTO A OSMOSI INVERSA ,ACQUARIO,+TDS GRATIS nEw
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Reef Brite XHO 48 bluee White LED light Strip about our community.