Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Majestic Pet ORTHOPEDIC DOG PET BED Removable Cover blueE 86x61cm Made in USA
- AutoAqua Smart Skimmer Security System for predein skimmers
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For Ford Mondeo 2000-2014
- English Bridle Leather and Polished Brass London Tan Hand Loop Dog Lead
- Fish Food Pond Mix Every day Fish food
- Perfect Fit Adult 1+ Rich in Salmon
- 40 Inch Yellow Links Sherpa Bagel Dog Bed
- AQUATOP Submersible UV filter nano Aquarium Quarantine fish tank SPNANO-UV light
- Puppia Neon Soft Harness II, Large, orange
- Da 4 Pacco Sera Reptibioclear, 4 x 100 Ml
- Arcadia Classica T8 LED Aquarium Fish Tank Light Tube Lamp IP67 - Marine bluee
- Thera Max Premium Memory Foam Pet Bed)
- Petsafe Elite Little Dog Remote Trainer new in original box, never used
- HUGO & HUDSON DOG LEAD TWEED HERRINGBONE AQUA
- Marine aquarium fish and Coral tank
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food 32-0-4 5000 Sq. Ft. 5m about our community.