Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Cat Mate 254 Electronic Cat Doors
- Plaid Pattern Transparent Window Design Cover Breathable Pet Travel Storage Bag
- Ragno Legno Rettile Pesce Uccello Acquari Aquascaping Medio Dã Cor 15.2cm-45.7cm
- Fou Fou Dog Ugly X'mas Sweater Snowman
- Home Aquarium Turtle Fish Tank Oxygen Pump Built-In Low Water Level Filter Tool
- E21 Washable Wearproof bluee Plastic Pet Dog Cat Bed Cage Blanket Hut 45X37CM
- AMERICAN MARINE PINPOINT II 2 CALCIUM MONITOR SYSTEM FOR MARINE FISH TANK
- Winter Wheatgerm Food 800g 6mm Ex-date 2018 Evolution Aqua Koi Fish Pond
- Otstar Professional Dog Grooming kit 3 Speed Rechargeable Cordless Clippers Low
- Audenham English Bridle Leather Lead Hand Loop Brown Stainless Steel
- Manteau De Cire Edimbourg 41cm (16 ) red
- New Age Pet Areblack Aseo Areblack Cubierta de Caja
- Quilted Car Pet Seat Covers Full Set For Seat Cordoba Estate 1998 - 1999
- Chudleys Classic Dog Food 15kg x 1 or 2. 15 30KG Food for Working Dogs
- TetraMin Tropical Flake Aquarium Fish Food 20g 50g 100g 200g 1kg 2kg Tetra Min
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Features:||Pewter Nameplate, Personalised, Engraved||Brand:||Conversation Concepts|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways 50 x 5 micron string wound filter 10 Bio-diesel,wvo vegetable oil filter about our community.