Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- EARTHBORN Ocean Fusion Dry Dog Food (28 lb)
- InTank MEDIA BASKET FOR HAGEN AND FLUVAL AQUACLEAR 50
- Alimentador whiteo Comedero para Perro Comedero Soporte Del Tazón de Fuente 3
- Max Care Puppy Pet Training Pad Toilet Pee Wee Mats Dog Cat Absorbent Anti Odour
- Fluval U4 Aquarium Filter Internal Fish Tank Filtration 1000 LPH Brand New
- A43 Pink Felt Washable Detachable Soft Mat Pet Dog Cat Bed Hut Width 29X14cm
- Johnsons 4Fleas Haushalts-IGR-Extra-Floh-KIller-Sprühbehandlung - 600ML
- Aquaforest MG plus 2000ml Increases the Magnesium Im Saltwater L
- Pet Dogs Outdoors Games Exercise Training Equipment Agile Barrier Bar Toys
- Nobby Fence Indian With Plant Aquarium Ornaments, 15 X 9.5 X 18 Cm
- Techniche HyperKewl Cooling Dog Coat Lightweight 5-10 Cooling Hours Small
- 10 x KONG - Zoom NOVIO CEPILLO PERRO, novio y masaje
- Wild Delight Special Finch Food
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For TOYOTA AURIS ALL YEARS
- FONDO DECORATIVO DE ACUARIO 100cm X 45cm.paisaje,terrario,pecera. Reversible
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways HOBBYDOG Various Sizes and Colours 220 ZBOCZA1 Dog Blanket, 140 x 140 x 220... about our community.