Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Wooden Cat Tree Easy To Assemble With Step By Step Instruciton And Tools
- Jogging Leash 1 Dog or 2 Dog or 4 Dogs At Once. Metal Hardware USA MADE Warranty
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For SEAT LEON FR TDI 06-
- Quilted Rear Pet Dog Boot Liner Lip Predector For SEAT IBIZA CUPRA (02-09)
- TWINSTAR Light 900E RGB-W Aquarium LED 90cm Full Spectrum for Plants Fish 900
- Geib Gator 7 Professional Pet Grooming Shears
- Oster® Size 5 Skip Tooth Detachable Blade Ideal for removing matted heavy coarse
- Aquarium Bonsai Driftwood Moss Small Tree Shrimp Nano Planted Tank - Bulk M12
- D97 Washable golden Pig Wood Stool Soft Mat Pet Dog Cat Bed Hut Height 39CM
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For SAAB 9-5 ECTOR SPORT 97-05
- Sera Diskusgranulat 10 L, Sera Diskus Granulat, Zierfischgranulat f. Diskus
- Better Way Eco Fresh Clumping Cat Litter formerly Better Way Flushable Cat Li...
- Trixie Natürliches Leben Knut Haus, 30 x 22 x 30cm - Natural House Livingcm
- Rubin Kostüm Unternehmen Teenager Mutant Ninja Turtles Michelangelo Haustier
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For RENAULT CLIO 3d 01-08
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Dimensions:||L 20 x W 16.25 x H 5.5 inches||MPN:||FBA-OYUS0033A1|
|UPC:||Not Applicable||Color:||Pet Ramp|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways 6 (six) x Ancistrus sp. gold Long Fin (Catfish) about our community.