Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Belgian Sheepdog - Urn for dog’s ashes with ceramic plate, Art Dog
- Beregnungsanlage für Terrarien mit 2 Düsen + Kanister + Zeitschaltung Terrarium
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For Audi A8 2003-2011
- Trixie 20728 Easy Life Traílla con Amortiguador de Choque
- ELANCO SCOUR FORMULA EXTRA - 48 SACHET - PFZ0075
- Ancol Cat - Scratch Posts - Premo De-luxe Harvest Beige - Deluxe Post Acti
- Jouet Animal de compagnie pour chat Elles consistent à attraper le souris idéal
- Caribsea Marine Sands ALL LISTED 18kg 40LB Aquarium Fish Tank Live Sand Reef
- Petface Mollie's Luxury Faux Suede Leopard Igloo Cat Bed
- Pz 250 Nails for Ferrare Vff N 5 Equine Horse
- Allenker Dog Bark Collar - Rechargeable Anti bark Collar with Three Sensitivity
- Austrian Pinscher - Urn for dog’s ashes with ceramic plate, Art Dog
- Pet Dog Carrier Folding Car Seat Pad Safe Carry House Puppy Bag Car Travel Bags
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For VW UP (12+)
- Super Reef Octopus 3000 Internal Predein Skimmer
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Brussels Griffon - Urn for dog’s ashes with ceramic plate and description,ArtDog about our community.