Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Two Row Clear Jeweled Leather Purple
- Deluxe Adjustable Dog Pet Guard For BMW MINI COUNTRYMAN 2010-DATE
- Fluval Flex Aquarium Fish Tank 123L Bow front Aquasky LED Lighting w. Mobile App
- Marina de color MCD-6 Bomba dosificadora peristáltica, 6 cabezales de bomba de
- Messy Mutts Divine Flat Dog Bed EVERFRESH Probiotic for Natural Odor Control
- Pet Carrier Sling Shoulder Small Dog Cat Puppy Kitten Waterproof Adjustable Red
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brand:||D-D||Type:||Reverse Osmosis Unit|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways 10 (ten) x bluee Marble Angelfish (Pterophyllum scalare, South American Cichlid) about our community.