Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Bowsers Double Donut, Medium, Thyme
- Glow in the Dark Mushroom Growing Log Habitat Kit
- Aqueon QuietFlow Internal Power Filter Medium - 30gal
- Fish4Dogs Finest Dry Dog Food Range - 6kg and 12kg Bags
- Iams Cat Adult Fish 10kg 275445
- Memory Foam Sofa Pet Bed Perfect for Dogs all sizes 100% Polyester Ultra Plush
- KAMOER KHM High-Precision DC Motor Peristaltic Pump For Garden Watering And M2G7
- Vintage glass Bee Wasp flying insect catcher trap bottle & decanter lid stopper
- LIFEGARD - QUIET ONE PRO 5000 PUMP (1458 GPH)
- DRAPAK DOMEK LEGOWISKO DLA KOTA 126CM
- Replacement Corner Tank Hood Only with Lights - HOOD ONLY
- FOOD BASIN SERA POND FLAKES 3800 ML FLAKES ref 7075
- Codos Pet Electric Hair Clipper Grooming Haircut Shaver Dog Trimmer Rechargeable
- Mesh Guard Dog Barrier & Boot Liner For Audi A3 Limousine 2013-2016
- Quilted Pet Dog Heavy Duty Boot Liner Predector For RANGE ROVER SPORT 2014
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Big Barker Dog Beds Waterproof Liner Giant - Headrest Edition about our community.